Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Smile, what's the use of cryin'?

Alright, a much lighter post after the previous two.



My mom, dad and I had lunch at the airport sakae sushi where we had that nice talk. After sending him off, we entered a perfume shop and I took many pieces of paper and sprayed perfume all over 'em!

I don't use perfume but I'm in love with Elizabeth Arden's pretty and YSL's Parisienne :O Heavenly flowery scent, ohmygosh. I'd spray them all over my stuff BUT not on myself.

Cause I'll get distracted by my own scent. HAHAHA. (yah serious) Enough of the girly stuff I don't want to turn too girly hahaha.



Maybe I should upload the photos from yesterday and reply to my tags (sorry I haven't been replying) I apologize for the lack of interesting materials for now.

Time to play the piano after getting so much stuff off my chest! :D




Elvis Costello - Smile
(This is the Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi version)


Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by

If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear
May be ever so near

That's the time you must keep on tryin'
Smile, what's the use of cryin'
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you'd just smile
(x2)

Smile



(this is the other version, abit more soothing)


Yeah baby I've found it! I miss watching thriller shows.

Should I watch sora kara for the 3rd time?! Romance/mystery all tied up VERY nicely together,



kissing scenes too. (stupid song doesn't fit the scenes)


The cold gaze in his eyes while being "affectionate". zomg.

Its thrilling to see how the devil in him can actually manage to kiss so many girls without loving them. Its so interesting to see how cold and heartless a person can get, but more interesting to see WHAT changes them.

The coolest scene in the show was when he shot this girl with a gun just like how we kill mosquitoes. Spontaneous. Woah.


For the romance lovers, you get loads of it. For those who love thrillers (like me!), its all in this show! Perfect. Everything's a game to ryo, and who's Ryo? Kimura Takuya!! (did I mention I love the clothes he wears?)

THE BEST PARTS WERE THE TWISTS IN THE PLOT.
Oh the ending is intense. VERY intense.

GO WATCH IT. (click)



yeah I've said this for the 100th time, and I've posted the link for the 100th time too. hahahaha.

The first episode is very boring but after the 2nd/3rd... you won't be able to stop. I PROMISE YOU.

(yes this must be my 100th time advertising this HAHA)

No comments: